Monday, September 21

Evgeni Malkin

'Sup my niggas?
Was that racist? I don't think so.

Anyway, I am sitting here waiting for my Dinosaur class to start and I realised that I could be doing something way more interesting than sitting here like a bump on a log. I says to meself, "I could be updating Caitie's Future Husbands". I says that to meself so it must be true. If you just got that reference, congratulations to you! You win my life (this is a prize! Shutup!). If you didn't get it, then go suck a dick because you must not know me. It's PETER PAN bitches! Anywho, without further adieu, I bring you a hottie.


---------------------




Name: Evgeni Malkin (Geno)
DOB: July 31, 1986
Age Range: Yes
Height: 6'3"
General Information: Russian. Adorable. Plays hockey for the Pittsburgh Penguins. Won the Stanley Cup; won the Conn Smythe Trophy - playoff MVP. His girlfriend, quite possibly, may in fact be a whore, which makes him a pimp (was that too mean? I don't think so).
Related Things:

Adorable Ass Russian




How much do you love him? Because I know it's got to be alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment