Friday, September 11

First Post / Ryan Lochte

Hey! This shall be the first post in Caitie's Future Husbands. This is also going to be a trial post. Meaning, I don't know what I want to put on here whenever I post about my boys. This shall be a trial run to see whether I should add more information, or less information. Now, let's move on to the hottie!


---------------------


I bring you an oldie (meaning I've loved him for about 5 years), but goodie.



Name: Ryan Lochte
DOB: August 3, 1984
Age Range: Yes
Height: 6'2"
General Information: Olympic Swimmer. He owns more shoes than any man should. His twitter is amazing. I love it. You should too. His hair is curly. Owns a grill. He is, quite possibly, stoned all the time. Loves Lil' Wayne. He's totally gay with Michael Phelps which caused me to start loving Michael Phelps due to the logic that if I sleep with Michael Phelps, it would be like sleeping with Ryan Lochte since we'd both have slept with the same person. Shut up! My logic is undeniable.
Related Things:
Love for McDonald's


GRILL!

The World According to Ryan Lochte
this just may be the best thing ever

All in all, I would love to eat McDonald's, listen to Weezy and wear grillz with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment