Monday, September 14

Generally Sad WTFness

Friends. I just want to say that on Saturday, the great team known as the San Jose Sharks traded some of the hottness they had. They traded Milan Michalek and Jonathan Cheechoo for Dany Heatley.

Let me repeat that. They traded one of my original future husbands (Michalek) and my only Age Range exception (Cheech) for Dany freaking Heatley. WTF, San Jose? WTF? How am I supposed to meet and fall in love with Milan Michalek while he's buying bread at a grocery store now? TELL ME HOW?!

Anyway, I don't know if you know what they look like, so I'm going to show you.

+
Now do you see why I am so distraught?

Sorry that this post is not about one hottie, but I could not hold my silence (on this site) anymore. I'm still really upset and I just got back to Sacramento, only to cry over my Michalek and Cheech gear since THEY'RE NO LONGER SHARKS!


This? This right here?


This is my heart breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment